Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

It's "Offical" offical

It's "Offical" offical2010-08-30T23:47:44+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! My Story It's "Offical" offical

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

So my diagnosis before last week was AD/HD and that was about it. I went to see someone last week that scored me on the different spectrum .

Predominant inattentive scoring in the 98% range. Hyperactive was just over the norm and impulse in between the 2.

The other metric surprised me. He tested me on what I thought of myself and my abilities. Apparently (implied sarcasm warning) I don’t think very much of my self… 25+ years of hearing you’re not as good as you could be and such has just been measured.

So armed with that I know know what i did before. LOL. Did get a tax form (T2201) completed to be sent in. If approved it’s like an additional $7k’ish in tax credits every year… That’s almost twice what I get in Fed. income tax taken a year…Hell if approved I’ll just tell work not to deduct anything :) I don’t see that flying very well…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi ShaneG!

Can you explain the tax credit thing to me? I’m not getting it!

(but I’d like to!)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here’s a blog entry I found that spells it out. I think this kinda resource is an invaluable tool:

(I don’t have the Blog owners ok to share the link but I can’t see it’d be an issue. Back linking from related webpages is good for the Search Engine Optimization… Is what I do for a living.. sorta)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

So what I found is once you get approved for the tax credit you get a T1-ADJ to go after back credits and a TD1 to give our employer to have them take less taxes off your pay check. More money per pay goes a long way. But then there’s the T1213 “Request to Reduce Tax Deductions at Source for Year(s)” form too…. It’s going to be a challenge to get it all straight but we’ll see how it goes…

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)