Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

JUST FOUND OUT AT 53, WITH DIABETES AND HEART SURGERY AND WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY

JUST FOUND OUT AT 53, WITH DIABETES AND HEART SURGERY AND WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY2011-01-09T15:58:37+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! My Story JUST FOUND OUT AT 53, WITH DIABETES AND HEART SURGERY AND WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, lost both divorced parents last year, mom first then dad. Had a blowout with only sister 2 weeks before mom died, it severed all ties. Had little remorse but for mom, too many strong emotions to handle, total outpouring of emotions then shutdown. Was at her funeral but don’t remember too much but the bad stuff. The humor started to flow and I started to mentally blame my sister, but it was funny. Months go by and communication with dad is rough then he dies. Dad was most likely totally ADD now upon reflection of his lifelong weird actions library. He cut me from his will, his only son, it kills me inside. After 20 years of zero communication before mom died, dad finally said he loved me after never saying it all of my life. I had asumed it a bright moment and good memory for me. Then looking for comedy on TV I found the ADD and loving it show and life began for me. I am hunting for Docs that are young, can handle endocronology and ADD. Today 1/9/2011 is the day I get online for docs. I am scared of lots of small things now lately. My wife is the rock for me and looking back with diabetes out of control and ADD undiagnosed, she is a saint that I am forever grateful for and thank God for allowing me to be with her, it has been 21 years of worry for her but she, in some ways, thrives on the worry as it’s in her nature but it will be a welcome change as we move into our mature years. I try to remain positive as I start this journey alone and yearn for friendship through this process but it is a road that must be traveled solo for me in this case.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, just read the post. It is amazing how life in general has changed for the better. I don’t have to start every talk telling how I got this far, amazingly. Also, God is real to me now, life is simpler. I enjoy the road driven even more. It takes less time to type and get all of the thoughts into one bundle!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

AND I am 90 lbs. lighter.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow! Congrats on how far you’ve come!!!!

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

mike were is the up dates? how is it going for you.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)