Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Krill Oil Supplement

Krill Oil Supplement2010-12-20T22:58:23+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Krill Oil Supplement

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anonymous
    Inactive

THANK YOU…. I can’t even think of taking medications, due to cardiac situation, but will try this out. If anyone has any results with this, please post!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you! i take a mineral supplement ( Life force- Body Balance) along with innate choice omega 3’s ( liquid). I feel more vibrant and focused :) Nice to know of natural alternatives ♥ * high five*

Your fellow sistah in health ;)

~ M

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmm….I haven’t been able to get any results from conventional meds, so maybe I’ll try these. Thanks!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just read the aforementioned article-very interesting( except for annoying pop-up ad.). I have been taking fish oil

for 2 years. I am going to buy Krill oil tomorrow. Thanks!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

According to study published in the American Journal of Nutrition highlighted, krill oil significantly inhibits inflammation and reduces arthritic symptoms within a short treatment period. Krill Doctor Professional is one of the best products as it contains 2x more Phospholipids & Omega-3 DHA and EPA, as compared to other Krill products available in market.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)