Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Male urinary/sexual problems with Strattera – does Flomax work?

Male urinary/sexual problems with Strattera – does Flomax work?2010-12-27T17:51:16+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Strattera Male urinary/sexual problems with Strattera – does Flomax work?

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

turbo

Hello,

I’m just curious if anyone here has tried Flomax for the urniary side effects men can experience while on Strattera? If so, did it help and in what way have you noticed improvements? Strattera side effects can include urine retention, low flow, and painful urinating and I’m curious if people havenoticed improvements in all areas.

I’m also curious if it helps with the sexual side effects some people experience.

I tried taking Strattera at night, as was reccomended to me, but I was up 6 times a night to pee instead of my normal 2-3 times. My thinking is, I’d rather be inconvenienced during the day than have my sleep disturbed at night so this isn’t a solution for me.

REPORT ABUSE

turbo

Update on my own thread here-

Adding Flomax appears to have solved the urine retention/flow/getting up 6 times during the night side effects I was experiencing with Strattera. We’ll see if it holds as I increase from 25mg to 40mg.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

flomax .. did it help with the strattera urine retention?

REPORT ABUSE

Wgreen
    Participant

What a coincidence. Forum regular Toofat just posted on another string that he has a bunch of quackgrass growing in his yard/garden. It’s a common invasive weed in North America. I didn’t recognize the name, so I looked it up. WELL! It turns out that quackgrass is used naturopathically to treat urinary problems and water retention. So, if you can find some in a vacant lot…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elymus_repens

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

lol well that is different

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)