Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Morning Vyvanse and Nausea

Morning Vyvanse and Nausea2011-09-23T01:39:36+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Vyvanse Morning Vyvanse and Nausea

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been on a daily dosage of 70 mg of Vyvanse for about 3 years now. On a normal day, I usually take my medication in the morning while I am getting ready for classes. Occasionally, anywhere from 5-15 minutes after taking the pill, I get extremely nauseous, light headed, pale, go into a cold sweat, and begin to blackout. Usually, I have to sit down and collect myself and go get some food as quickly as I can. This happens to me about once every two weeks, especially if I go to bed the night before on an empty stomach.

Has anybody else experienced anything like this? I feel like this isn’t normal or healthy, but given that this is a stimulant, it would make sense that it would cause a reaction like this given that I have no food in my stomach.

Just looking for some insight! Thanks to all!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had to stop taking Vyvanse due to stomach pain after eating, all the time.. I cut my dose first, and still had the pain.It took me a while to realize it was the Vyvanse. Once I stopped so did the pain. Figured I just go back to Adderall. No more pain.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I stopped taking vyvanse a while ago, side effects were just to costly for me. That being said, if it works for you and the good out ways the bad, keep going and I am happy for you.

Nausea and other GI problems really bothered me. I found that if I had some toast with jelly on it, my GI side effects weren’t so bad. Two slices right before or after really seemed to help things. Give it a try and let me know how it works. Hope I could help

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)