Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Music has always been there for me

Music has always been there for me2011-04-02T21:27:48+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Venting! Music has always been there for me

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Trying to find a good ADD therapist get ready to start school, start training in a new career. Also start playing guitar, my most favorite.

Since being on medication a little over a month I ready for the rubber to meet the road so to speak.

I’ll still get very frustrated because I want it all right now!!!! yesterday.

I’m so frustrated, I’m 38 and FAILED at just about everything in my life, I’m ready to get on track right now and people move at a snails pace.

Music has always conferred me and really has been the only thing I have ever loved.

Also looking for a support group, no one understands Add people like Add people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRl0y-x1Wow

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ed hows things going for you? I guess things are ok for me. Not happy and i’m not upset about my life. I feel drained and empty but thats not the reason i’m posting. I just wanted to say I agree with you about music. No matter what is going on in my life music has alwasy been there. Its never left me, never abandoned me for something better. Its always been the one consistant thing in my life. Even as a child I remember sitting in my room alone listening to music. As an adult I enjoy it even more I think although I do remember the escape it providded me as a child and compared to now its less of an escape and more of a distraction, a passionate distraction. Ohh that reminds me I have to replace my copy of the wall. Girl left I might as well listen to the wall. Anyways, yeah music good.

Dont get to stressed out about playing. It will come to you when the time is right. I think sometimes also if you force something then its not as smooth as you’d like it to go. I know we’ve all talked about the playing stringed instruments thing. but seriously. it took me 10 years to loose 2 strings and end up with a ukulele, Its not quite a guitar but the lady’s still love it and its a great fun little thing to jam on. Heck even right now at STRBUX there is a banjolele sitting right next to me and I cant even play it in here(musical fun at the bus stop)

Anyways, yeah I guess i’m a bit more bummed than I thought and talking about something other than my currnent events is nice.

cheers

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)