Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Natural Options

Natural Options2011-03-11T20:44:00+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! Finding Help Natural Options

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looking to see if any one may know of natural options for ADHA, 52 year old male. Thanks

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Tin……. nope no solutions by name but…. I quizzed my Naturopath about a year ago (I was curious) and she said…..yes they have naturopathic solutions for ADD, maybe ADHD too. They are actually amazing people!!! I no longer take meds for ADD so didn’t go any further into it at the time.

hope that helps…..

toofat

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m new to this site and also interested in natural solutions. In the past, when I did take prescribed medication, I asked my doctor about L-Tyrosine. He allowed me to supplement my prescribed ADHD med with L-Tyrosine in order to extend the activity of the med (since it wore off halfway through the day and I didn’t want to take it again) I remember the L-Tyrosine did seem to work. However, I’m not sure if it would work on its own or not.

Any other ideas?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Try out recommended diets. After that CBT should be helpful. You made it this far without medication, so I don’t think you are in direct need of it, but at the same time why not try meds at least? You can always stop.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)