Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Need ADD therapist or Coach in Pittsburgh PA

Need ADD therapist or Coach in Pittsburgh PA2011-03-31T20:21:25+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Coaching/Mentoring/Structure Need ADD therapist or Coach in Pittsburgh PA

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone have a good ADD therapist or coach in the Pittsburgh,PA area? I am already on meds. I just need a coach or therapist that I’m not training how to treat ADD symptoms.

its amazing that so many therapist give me a blank look when I ask them for solutions.

Maybe when I get my Stuff together I’ll become an add coach I couldn’t do any worse.

Thanks

REPORT ABUSE

Stephen

Hey Ed – you might want to start here: http://totallyadd.com/coaches & http://addcoaching.com/

The ADDCoaching.com site is run by (I believe) Kate Kelly & Peggy Ramundo, the authors of You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Stupid or Crazy?!

Don’t get too hung up on having a coach in your city – many coaches work on the phone and use Skype etc and report it’s quite successful. Some will even do a free initial consult so you can see if you’re a good fit for each other.

Good luck with it – I know from experience that it’s really great to talk to someone who knows ADD and can offer insight and advice.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks man, that will help me a lot I will check it out.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’re on the right track, Ed. When the motivation is there, coaching can be extremely beneficial – whether by phone or in person. That piece depends upon your comfort level. Coaches will help you come up with strategies that work for YOU! In addition to finding an ADD coach with good experience and credentials, its so important that you’re a good fit. And that’s why so many coaches, like myself, do offer free consultations or a free session.

Check out several coaches before making a decision. Go with your gut. Who feels like the best fit for you and your personality? Find that connection and you’ll be off to a great start!

Rhonda Pawlan, M.S,

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)