Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Need Help in Central Ontario or Toronto.

Need Help in Central Ontario or Toronto.2011-01-05T03:13:48+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? How do I get diagnosed? Need Help in Central Ontario or Toronto.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

captainmarymary
    Participant

Thanks for the replies to my query, saw my Dr. and no problem! I don’t know if she’s pill happy or she was just waiting for me to ask! Anyway I started on Vyvanse yesterday and it was a good day. I felt much calmer and got a few things accomplished and didn’t get into panic mode thinking about what I didn’t get done. That is huge for me. If everyday is like yesterday the rest of my life will be ok. One side note, I’m not a forum user so am very unfamiliar with the how to’s. That being said I’m replying to Lisamummy and That Guy with ADHD, thank you again.

REPORT ABUSE

That Guy with ADHD
    Participant

That’s great news! I’m happy for you. Now you can try some of the other strategies (other than medication) that may help reduce your ADHD symptoms like diet and exercise, meditation, CBT, etc.. There are a lot of different things you can try. They won’t all work for you but some might be helpful.

PS you have placed your reply in the proper spot! Good Job! 🙂

Richard

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)