Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Neuroleptics and Anger: Part of the medication picture

Neuroleptics and Anger: Part of the medication picture2013-10-31T09:34:33+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Atypical Neuroleptics Neuroleptics and Anger: Part of the medication picture

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

melsteam14

I was admittedly scared to try this medication class, especially when I knew well that they were used for serious mental instabilities. Yet, I was in the dark, and anger in my twenties was escalating due to a late in college diagnosis of A.D.H.D.. I started taking an atypical med along with ADHD meds and it has proven to be a life-saver in smaller doses than would be used for the schizophrenias, or serious behavioral issues like O.D.D.. If anger is ruining your life, talk to your ADHD-knowledgeable physician.

Now, I am in my late thirties and my life has been saved from destruction, run-ins with legal profession and I am married with one adopted child and one natural born child on the way. My marriage is better than most, I’d wager to say, and I am feeling what love and acceptance can be like, despite my late diagnosis. Hey, I may even get over my anger for that, when I am ready! 🙂

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)