Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Newly diagnosed and think everything's going to unravel soon. I need a plan.

Newly diagnosed and think everything's going to unravel soon. I need a plan.2011-09-08T17:39:28+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Scared Newly diagnosed and think everything's going to unravel soon. I need a plan.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

greentree
    Participant

Thankyou kc5jck yes I will take that on reg my hubby. Sunshine days to you and yours. Greentree 🙂

REPORT ABUSE

greentree
    Participant

Still waiting and it seems like an eternity.  Eger and fearfull but still feel I need to see it through with meds  journey to answer and relieve any doubs around posible benifits. New jobs going fine made a couple of misstakes but no bigies, especially concidering they have me working all around the establishment which is big. A few high care areas and a few hostel care areas. All different sifts in each area diff people in each with only a few core staff which are constant in each area. Thats just the work side then theres the residents which are all diff with their own individual needs. So a pat on the back for me  or no other will. Just a little vent for me sorry. My first day of two off after working 9 days straight. Sunshine days .

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)