Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

No, The day is gone.

No, The day is gone.2011-02-12T03:17:46+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Ups and Downs No, The day is gone.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

laddybug3

Today I was hyper focusing on something. Then I read a post and I cry. Why is it on days I want to talk to someone no one is there? Wow! This is a depressing post. It has been an emotional two days and I don’t know why?

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

laddybug3

Could it you having a med side-effect thing going on? Have you considered calling your doctor? I read your post yesterday and I guess you’re having a bad couple of days. Hugs…

:-)

REPORT ABUSE

laddybug3

nellie I am not on med. I was taken off at ten, As for the doctor, since I don’t have health insurance yet. I will be fine. Thank you for the hugs

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hugs! Maybe you need to cuddle some yarn!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi LB……… as I understand it happiness or unhappiness is derived from the way things or events are perceived, evaluated and internalized…..so having said that… happiness as the sages have been saying for centuries comes from within.

When I feel dis-ease Lb it is usually because I have momentarily lost my way…….. strayed from my path as it were. If I don’t fight it but listen and understand… my dis-ease will show me where I have strayed….and guide me back.

At times like this, I need to remind myself to be gentle with myself, stop fighting……… listen and hear.

Best wishes………

toofat

REPORT ABUSE

laddybug3

I found my journal now let see if I remember to write in it.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

oh sweetie I’ve been busting out in tears of frustration all day long, hugs and support

REPORT ABUSE

laddybug3

@meridee It will get better. Hugs

REPORT ABUSE

powcat

TOOFAT, thanks, those are wise words I will try and keep in mind.

good luck everybody and lots of love.

REPORT ABUSE

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

The way I remember to write in my journal is to put it in my sock drawer, so I have to see it in the morning. I’m big on putting things places where I can’t miss it, because it’s physically in my way.

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

Hmmm, sock drawer huh? Do you think if I start putting the dishes in my husband’s sock drawer it’ll help with the house work ? :-)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t have health insurance either, and I’m still medicated. I take Adderall 2x a day, and for the generic I am only paying $20 a month. It’s helped tons. I still get moody and depressed while I’m pmsing, but my life is so much more manageable now! And since I was diagnosed as a kid, I just went to my doctor and said, “Hey, I was diagnosed when I was nine, here’s what’s going on in my life, can we try meds” and he wrote the prescription for me.

I hope whatever you end up doing, it gets easier. ((hugs))

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)