Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

NOTICE: Toronto ADHD Social Postponed!

NOTICE: Toronto ADHD Social Postponed!2010-11-24T21:43:30+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments NOTICE: Toronto ADHD Social Postponed!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

wolfshades

Hi everyone.

I would have added to this to the thread “Toronto Get Together” but seeing as this is now postponed, I wanted to make sure the notice didn’t get lost on the second page of comments. (In other words, I wanted to make sure everyone saw it)

Note that this is postponed, not cancelled. The problem was that the original venue that was planned was booked by a group. The guy who runs the ADHD meetup group – Wayne – has a place that he will let us use. It’s a Bistro actually, and it’s downtown Toronto, so it will be perfect for us. The new date for this – tentative for now – is December 20.

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

Dec. 20th won’t work for me. It’s my dad’s birthday, and we’re taking him out to dinner.

Unless we feed him early, and the Social doesn’t start ’til around 8:00.

REPORT ABUSE

wolfshades

Hope you can join us Larynxa! I think people will likely be arriving whenever. I really want it to be as relaxed and fluid as possible. So we’re probably looking at opening things up at around 7:00 but 8:00 won’t be too late. If you can’t (because, well, it’s your dad), it’s totally understood.

I mean, I’ll be disappointed but understanding about it all. *grin*

Cheers!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi wolfshades!

I can do the 20th..my day off is Monday!

I’m in!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi wolfshades, and all,

I’ve been following this thread, and think it’s a great idea. Sorry I haven’t been terribly active on this thread throughout to add some possible venue ideas, etc. Been trying to keep off the computer after work for things other than email lately.

Wolfshades, I can do the 20th in the evening as well.

I’ll make sure to check in here periodically to catch any other details along the way.

Cheers all:)

REPORT ABUSE

wolfshades

Hey MerryMac and Loafer! Great that you’ll be able to make it. Thanks for letting me know.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are we still on or has everyone been scattered to the ‘Christmas Rush’ winds??

: ))

Either way is Ok for me!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dang it, wish I could make this! My parents are coming into Toronto by train that day, from the east coast.

I’m assuming you’re talking about Toronto. :S

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)