Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Omg! I could sit here and read posts all day! i think…..

Omg! I could sit here and read posts all day! i think…..2010-12-20T18:30:08+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? ADHD/ADD in Adults Omg! I could sit here and read posts all day! i think…..

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

i just found out last year at the age of 51 that i have add– i cried for the little ditzy blond who was actually brunette stigma i grew up with– i somehow managed to survive and i thank God for decent parents and friends who put up with me– i am so fidgety right now cuz i have to work my business (i own and run myself) and organize my disorderly home as my parents arrive tomorrow for the holidays– and there is so much i would love to read here! so my fidgety fingers are typing to the ADD folks out there who happen to read this– and as much as i’d love to stay and explore– i gotta go– and i am overwhelmed–

guess i will do a positive ADD thing and go for a run–

which i never do but —

i guess knowing there are people like me out there– even if typing to the ozone– i am inspired.

gotta run!

REPORT ABUSE

Rick Green – Founder of TotallyADD
    Participant

Welcome Ms. Bliss,

By all means go do what you need to do.

Use that fidgety energy to get stuff ready for the holidays.

We will be here, Forums, Videos and all our other resources, after your guests have left.

And there are a lot of people here who are like you.

But there is only one you. The goal is to allow you go be that person, the person you always knew you could be.

And thanks for sharing. Every entry in these Forums is a gift.

R

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

“Every entry in these Forums is a gift.”

I agree with Rick. I just ordered a few books based on CET’s thread about striving for “normalcy,” whatever that is.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)