Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Positive Feedback

Positive Feedback2013-11-08T13:39:15+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Ups and Downs Positive Feedback

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

sdwa
    Participant

A round of kumbaya, then?

But yes, I agree: I am caring, sensitive, and nurturing – at least on a good day, when I’m not in orbit around Pluto. Thanks for noticing.

😉

@Larynxa

I agree – most people don’t expect it, and it is a “no news is good news” type of world. But you never know how much you can lift someone up with a simple gesture, and it is contagious. We’re hard-wired for danger, mayhem, and emergency. It takes conscious effort to go a different way.

@blackdog

Look at this way: Life is richer with a juxtaposition of opposites. We are immersed in negatives most of the time, which makes minor positives stand out more, and gives both ends of the spectrum more depth. (Was that profound? I just made that up).

REPORT ABUSE

Myzee

I want to keep my “perceptual filter” clean…so I can see the positive….to me the positive

IS reality…it’s just that sometimes  my “perspective’ is cloggged

Even the “so called negative” belongs in a “positive context”…..that’s how it works for me….when I remember that is

I am so grateful for this site…and you my brothers and sisters…thanx for sharing…I do appreciate it…..and I resonate….except for the post above me^^^^^^I’ll have to come back and read it again after I’ve had my medication……I think it is profound…..ok…..I don’t think it’s profound cause I;m not thinking too good now…I really should be sleeping but I have to wait til the sun rises so I can let the cat out….the coyotes go to sleep when the sun rises

Note to myself…google “juxtaposition”

I love you blackdog…..I really am going to explore your post when I’m awake…honest…I’m so frustrated that my brain can only think of one thing now….should have bought some kitty litter today  so the darn cat could do her business inside

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)