Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Positive Thinking

Positive Thinking2011-02-05T15:45:29+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Benefits of ADD Positive Thinking

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Clive

I was going through my bed side table and found a book Positive Thinking .

I picked it and started to read it , then i thought about it , whats the difference betwwen now and when i bought it .

Being diagonsed with adult ADD.

I can read without being distracted i can understand what they are talking about .

What a difference , even in my buisness .

Actually reading our patent ( which is being through the ringer by the patent office) and actually find the difference between our patent and the patent they say we are infringing .

I have seen huge differences but still have to on gaurd , its is still tough some day but its the same for none ADDers.

Cheers

Clive

REPORT ABUSE

Clive

So no one want to be positive on this site???????????????

REPORT ABUSE

shutterbug55
    Participant

I am positive I am going to mess up something today. I am positive I am going to confirm someone’s belief I am “slow”. I am not too sure how I will react, but I am trying to be more positive about it.

REPORT ABUSE

Clive

So there is life in here

REPORT ABUSE

laddybug3

I am positive that I am never going to get publish. My friends think I should. Reading can be fun and boring at the same time. Truly depends on what I am reading. Positive and negative thoughts go round and round.

REPORT ABUSE

Clive

You know i am 52 years old and the way i got started on this ADD journey was being tested for Dyxlesia .

I competed a week of training when the coach sat me down that i probaly had ADD .

Then it took a another year untill my wife sat me down said we have to get you tested and here we are .

All was trying to say is that we all know that deep down we have ADD , we buy books , tapes and anything else to improve ourselves but did not know it was waste of time and money without the help of this WEB site , drug aids and coaching .

Things make more sense . :D

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Clive I’m with you I’m a positive thinker!! I don’t know maybe I had a little help but I always try to look at things a different way like how lucky I am to have a husband that loves me and two beautiful children and a wonderful house. Life isn’t easy, by all means, but you only get one chance at it, live it the best way you can!!!! They knew I had ADHD since I was a baby. I just got on the meds a year ago I’m a little better but I had 40+ years of living this way. Love life!!!

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

I think you all know when I am in a positive or negative in how my post read. I don’t know how to keep how I feel a secret . so having said that it only makes sense that if I had better control of my emotions I would stay a happier person. so positive thinking is a much better place to be.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Clive……. happiness is intrinsic. If there is something requiring attention, I find it will keep bubbling to the surface until I acknowledge it.

If I acknowledge it I can investigate… is this important….. do I even care about it…..is there something I can do about….is it for me at all???

I find there are a lot of things I really don’t care about that can float into my head… I can let them go. There are things I can’t do anything about too that I can let float away too…. mental hording is exhausting. Letting things go is great!!!! It is a skill, it can be learned and practiced and mastered…..well worth the effort.

toofat

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)