Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Posts Missing?

Posts Missing?2010-07-28T12:09:06+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Other Posts Missing?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

There was a really good post here on the boards just yesterday or the day before about emotional/controlling that I can’t seem to find anymore? Do they just dissapear??? Is there an archive somewhere where I can find it? I could totally relate and wanted to send it to a friend to help her understand how I think. I remember Dr. J posting something about how ADD’ers are like grown up children, and for is the “no” makes us feel unloved etc…

I wish I had copied it then! LOL…

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

I don’t think they disappear. I think it’s that, like the stuff in our ADDled brains and households, it’s in there somewhere, but we just can’t find it!

Is this the post you mean? http://totallyadd.com/forum/topic.php?id=51

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Larynxa, I am so totally embarrassed that you found this. This is exactly the thread I was looking for!!! Thank you so much! I swear I spent an hour this morning before posting going thru every single section of the boards looking for it. How did I miss it????

I am so new to this diagnosis that i’m constantly amazed at the things that keep popping up.

Thank you so much for this, I appreciate it.

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

Hey, with my lateral thought processes, finding information is something I’m actually really good at. If one search term doesn’t find what I’m after, I’ll modify the search term, or try a totally different one, until I find what I want. This can take a few minutes, or several hours. But it almost always works—even if I’m hunting on my own, without a search engine! The danger is that, sometimes, it involves falling into the dreaded hyperfocus coma.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL that’s funny. I loose stuff all the time yet someone can ask me to track something down online and I ROCK! at it.

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

BIG THANKS for the search button . this is what we asked for just thought I would let you know it is noticed and appreciated. so again thank-you.

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

so tis is just so it will brining it to the opening page.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)