Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Predictions for 2013, you're chance to make people think you're psychic!. and go

Predictions for 2013, you're chance to make people think you're psychic!. and go2013-01-07T21:12:06+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! I Suspect I Am Predictions for 2013, you're chance to make people think you're psychic!. and go

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Robbo

Whoops, too long.

your 15 munutes of fame. Or 15 seconds actually, because we got almost 8 billion people on this planet. Dang, I clicked on edit but what the heck was I gonna say??????

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

I’ve always loved emerald green, and I’ve been wearing it for years.  And emeralds are my favourite jewels.

This past December, Pantone (the colour institute) declared that “Emerald” is THE colour for 2013.

And all those sequins & rhinestones & metallic fabrics that suddenly became so fashionable this winter?  Big deal.  I’ve been wearing them for years.

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

LOL@  “I’ve been wearing them for years”  you crack me up!

REPORT ABUSE

shutterbug55
    Participant

Predictions for 2013:

1) I will loose my job by June 30

2) The Seahawks will not go to the Superbowl

REPORT ABUSE

shutterbug55
    Participant

I love dyslexia. I love dyslexia. I love dyslexia… na. not working.

1) I will lose my job by June 30

Because I keep making stupid mistakes like lose/loose. Ah well. Only a few years to go and I get to retire.

REPORT ABUSE

Fabulous

You’re just fine, @shutterbug55! 🙂

This is a safe place.

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

“Stupid mistakes” are one of my oldest and most entertaining hobbies. Unfortunately it’s other people who are getting most of the entertainment.  Lately I’ve been receiving more entertainment than I provide though. It’s real cool.

It 2013 totallyADD.com will become one of the largest forces for good on the Internet. (period) we will also become a super colossal force of entertainment as well. Yep, I did say WE. cuz it’s US, this community and our fearless leaders. (The bosses)

This web site will help produce a much more refined, talented, n creative work force in the entertainment industry. Yep, we can all become superstars. One of the greatest victories we will receive is the victory over the FEARS that drive us so very battyMADnSilly.

While writing the stuff above here, I accidentally hit some kind of key code that opened a new tab where I somehow googled the word “one” Here is the result. Stranger things have happend sitting here with a keyboard in my numb ass lap.

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=One&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I noted the web site called “One – join the fight against extreme hunger”, opened it in a new tab, then clicked on the metallica video

And played it. “I can’t remember anything, can’t tell if this is true or a dream”  These are some of the powerful lyrics that helped me get most of the grief out of me when I was injured. It also helped me when I got hit by a truck many years later. The injury I’m talking about happened when I was very little, very innocent. And very VERY afraid. I’m safe now. Saved. It’s because of ADHD that I got so very injured so many times throughout my life.

Thank you Rick and Friends. (the bosses) These dudes n chicks are one awesome team.

If you’re feeling especially down and sad. Defeated, miserable and alone. Go ahead and feel those feelings. And get on the phone as soon as possible and call someone, anyone, Any! body and get some encouragement. You deserve encouragement. Then come back here, reach out to us. This community will love you back to a clean bill of mental health. We know your pain if you are suffering with ADHD. Please do not give up. It gets better. It really does. Then it gets different. But trust us. Different is sometimes better than “better”.

Here’s that Metallica video.

Never Give Up.

Just don’t.

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

TotallyADD.com will become much MUCH larger, we will all be skyrocketed into the statosphere of supercollossaly dramatic over-thinking maniacs who found out they’re brains are just a lil bit too big for their memories, but then found out they just need to write stuff down sometimes.

N grin while we bear it.

I think I already said this one.   Didn’t I?. That’s a rhetorical question you guys!!!

DOH!

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

WTH I didn’t mean to post that picture. How freaky.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)