Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Professional Organizer Certification ?

Professional Organizer Certification ?2015-09-10T15:12:59+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community Professional Organizer Certification ?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

oxymoron

I’m considering enrolling in a professional organizer certification program.  Not as a career path, but to help combat my chronic state of chaos.  Since accepting my ADHD, I am beginning to better understand how I tick.  I think have the ability to look at myself as a client and be more objective.

Has anyone else done this?

I’m unclear if this is a great idea  …or just another distraction I whipped up!

REPORT ABUSE

oxymoron

Sorry!  Didn’t mean to post this twice!  Not sure how to delete one of them!

REPORT ABUSE

wiredonjava
    Participant

I like your name ,hahaha. Oh I fully second this motion to get this certification, I think you’re on to something good here. Shoot high, my friend, shoot high. Wouldn’t it be delightful if this idea worked? Please let me know after you try! Funny cuz I’m a rehab worker with people who have had traumatic brain injuries and I often asssit them in their bedroom cleaning. I feel like an imposter tho as my house looks like a cyclone hit it, but I find the hand-outs I use to help them, such as broken down steps of what to next, very helpful! I would be lost without these aids , let me tell you!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)