Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Prozac, Wellbutrin, and now Ritalin

Prozac, Wellbutrin, and now Ritalin2019-07-09T15:10:15+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Prozac, Wellbutrin, and now Ritalin

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

checksy
    Participant

Newly diagnosed, inattentive type. I’ve been taking this combo for a week. It’s working, but it seems like a lot of meds. My Psychiatrist might have me trial off the Prozac. Anyone else take a combination therapy?

My depression is secondary to the undiagnosed ADHD, which was misdiagnosed as postpartum depression. Thanks!

REPORT ABUSE

dancraig1791
    Participant

I’m also diagnosed inattentive type.My Psychiatrist agrees with name Sluggish Cognitive Tempo as I do. I’m taking Adderall which has brought me to life. I don’t men back to life. I mean to life for the first time. The Dopamine connects me to the Hedonic side of my personality, which had no expression. The only problem, is that it starts to wear off by the end of the day. It gives me less than 12 hours of clarity. I’m experimenting with the time I take the pill to get enough enjoyable time with my wife before reverting to my previous disagreeable personality. I had the dosage increased to get more time.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)