Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

QEEG and Lumosity Brain Games

QEEG and Lumosity Brain Games2011-02-23T21:50:12+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments QEEG and Lumosity Brain Games

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone checked out the treatments called Neurotherapy, Neurofeedback, and EFT {Meridian Tapping}?

I’m thinking of going to a guy who uses EEG machines and software to exercise and balance certain brain functions..The systemn si used for other brain imbalance conditions and I want to hear from anyone whose tried it. He also recommends Lumosity.com for some exercises to stimulate certain brain areas..I’ll probably get into that ‘coz it’s a measurable test results and progress, and it’s fun..

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried the free version of Lumosity I liked it especially because you can see your progress.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been using Lumosity for about a week and so far I really like it. Hardest part is remembering to do it every day (even though it only takes ~10 mins). I can tell it’s doing good things for my brain because it makes my brain hurt & get tired like going to the gym :)

They sent me a coupon to share; I’ll find it and do a new post!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

he systemn si used for other brain imbalance conditions and I want to hear from anyone whose tried it. He also recommends Lumosity.com for some exercises to stimulate certain brain areas..

r4 ds wii wireless controller wii game

REPORT ABUSE

Bill

EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) is quite a different animal and is not limited to ADHD. It is an excellent way of dealing with strong emotions and finding peace / self-forgiveness.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried Lumosity and really liked it, though a few games frustrated me so badly they almost made me cry LOL (the “think of all the words that start with “se” or the penguin game). I couldn’t remember to do it regularly, though, and the frustration would really get to me so I cancelled it for now. Once I have been working with a psych and on some meds for a while, I might try again and see if it helps at all.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a psychotherapist who works with those who have ADD/HD and other issues. EFT can be a great tool but I also recommend learning about the meridian systems because you can tap on the back of the hand between the bones of the 4th and 5th fingers and calm the triple warmer meridian which controls the fight or flight reaction that is running all the time for those with ADD/HD. There are also other ways to calm the system and Educational and Developmental Kinesiology can be helpful in changing the balance in your body system so that you can finally be at ease. See my website for more info at http://www.counselnheal.com

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)