Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Question – has anyone else had this weird feeling in the head?

Question – has anyone else had this weird feeling in the head?2015-03-19T12:54:56+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Concerta Question – has anyone else had this weird feeling in the head?

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lollibyte

Hi everyone, I’m new here and still a bit confused, but maybe you guys can help me out. Excuse my english, I’m not native.

My life has been a mess quite sometime – I’m mom with two kids, 4 and 5 years old, husband, bunny mortage, and best job in the world. I’ve always been absent minded, untidy, forgetful, easily distracted and sensitive to changes, and now, in age of 28, I finally found a doctor who took my anxiousness seriously. Last years with small kids have worn me out, and it’s wonder how I have kept it all together. I’ve always been a bit ‘different’, as they say. A bit ‘odd’. I was diagnosed as a child with dyslexia, but while it did cover some of my oddities, there was always something a bit… off.

After years and years of being ignored and trying to just get from day to another, doctor who has been working with me is starting to be quite sure it really is that I got ADHD, which, really, didn’t surprise anyone. We are now testing Concerta on me, 18 mg, and it’s the second day. I’m a bit drowzy, but calmer than usual. I realised today, to my great shock, that I dont feel anxious and stressed as much as I have for year or so. I’m not as easy to anger, things are easier to do. Dry mouth, sleepy but can’t get sleep, the usual. I feel easier, for now. All sound about normal reaction as far as I have read.

However, I’m having this odd sensation in my head, couple of times a day, it comes and goes, and usually I feel slightly sleepier after it. Only way I can describe it, is feeling that your hair would suddenly go up, but instead of feeling it on your head, I feel it inside my head, were you usually feel headaches. O.o; It’s not unpleasant or painful, just strange. Has anyone else had that? Does anyone know what could it be?

REPORT ABUSE

pjunge

I think I know what you’re feeling. Kind of a like a surge in your brain. I have no idea what it is, but I feel it!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)