Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

RANT!! It's not that big of a deal NORMY!

RANT!! It's not that big of a deal NORMY!2014-08-03T19:42:58+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Angry RANT!! It's not that big of a deal NORMY!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

seabassd

VENTING!!!

I just don’t understand why everything is such a big deal to normals. O.k. I cooked fish inside the house, o.k it smelled a bit even though it was only 4 small pieces. O.k. I sprayed Febrez in the air  in an effort to kill the smell. O.k. the Febrez  landed on the tile floor which then turned the kitchen into a ice rink. And yes, said person slipped a bit. They were not really angry, just condescending and bossy. You would have thought I accidentally burned the house down. Every time something like this happens I always flash back to all the times a NORMAL has made a big deal out of things that I believe are really not that big of a deal. And to be honest most things they get upset about resolve themselves, or things just work out.

Listen up NORMALS….

I don’t care if I forget where I parked the car.

I don’t care if I have to pay a late fee.

I don’t care if I get lost while driving.

I don’t care if my coffee isn’t made just right. Actually I can be picky about the way my coffee taste.

I don’t care if I lose money because I don’t want to return something that’s broke or doesn’t meet my needs.

I don’t care about barking dogs.

I don’t care if I lose a sale.(when I was a salesman)

I don’t care if I burn a meal.

I don’t care if I don’t do things supper efficiently.

I don’t care if I break something I own.

I don’t care if I accidentally tear a new shirt.

and on and on….

Sometimes I think that we’re so use to adjusting to mistakes and finding solutions or dealing with mistakes that we see beyond the problem. Most of the time we even find our mistakes to be fun.

Is it just me or do NORMALS need to CHILL OUT! Guess what NORMALS, Everything is o.k.! THE SKY IS NOT FALLING!!!!  And if the sky does fall, it just means I’ll be able to see the stars better.

RANT OVER

One More Thing, FYI… I can be emotionally sensitive about the way I’m being treated

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

@seabassd – where are you meant to cook fish if not in the kitchen? Do ‘normals’ have a special fish-cooking shed in the garden? Or do they just eat sushi?

I was really impressed you had some Febrez – I ran out after a series of burnt meals and forget to get more. So in my book that’s major brownie points – and anyway, the smell goes.

I think what is the shame there is that you did all the right things and the person that slipped just didn’t see that. The difference…..’we’ would probably have thought let’s have some fun on the new ice rink!

I completely get what you’re saying about the other stuff. That unpaid library fine is up to us, not up to them and nobody’s business but ours. Normals can be very judgemental and condescending – they probably don’t realise it. I do think we need to pity them. How awful to go through life with everything so perfect. How do they cope? Maybe we should set up a thread for frustrated normals?

I hope you got to eat the fish before the slippage?

REPORT ABUSE

seabassd

Scattybird

The deep fried fish, chicken and potato wedges were great. Yep, the NORMAL ate and then some. I’m not a bad cook, but I really don’t care much for recipes. I’ll glance at them and then make the rest up. Sometimes it’s a hit, sometimes it’s a miss.

I think they need an entire website dedicated to them. http://www.frustratednormals.com.

Anyway…a bit of meditation and a sort-of good night sleep and I’m festering on it a bit less. Oh how they get under my skin sometimes.

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

I was just heading to bed but reading this has made me hungry! Darn…..

I checked out the web site and the message I got was:
    “www.frustratednormals.com is unavailable or may not exist”.
    Now, I am guessing that’s a real message but I think it’s funny. Otherwise, someone has the same sense of humour as me.

Off to find a midnight snack now…….despite taking Dex which is similar to Vyvanse and despite all the talk on the other threads about it suppressing appetite, I find I more than make up for than once it wears off!

Don’t let the norms get under your skin – they really can’t help the way they act. It’s all to do with their frontal lobes being too big for them to handle.  🙂

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)