Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Score high on test but giving me "not" adhd ?

Score high on test but giving me "not" adhd ?2010-12-11T16:58:47+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! Other Score high on test but giving me "not" adhd ?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good Morning , I have been reading and reserching ADD and ADHD for quite awhile , this test on my profile is giving me a “not” but have been diagnosed before . If I scored high on the test ( the only test I ve ever scored high on ) . Trying to understand !!!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

What test is it you’re referring to? Let me take it. And I bet it’s not the only test you’ve ever scored high on!!! Think back to 1st grade!!! lol…that was supposed to be funny, please know that.

{*~_Roni_~*}

REPORT ABUSE

billd

I got a perfect score on the test (virtual-doctor) here. Yes to all questions, a yes squared on some. 9/9 through the whole thing. LOL – I even found myself drifting and looking around while taking the test, had trouble paying attention long enough to catch each question!

The PDF test pointed to on some sites, if you gave each of the 18 questions a 1-5 rating, so a perfect far-right yes on each was 5, I got an 83 out of 90 on that one but answered in the gray on all 18 questions.

Guess I’m pretty well set beings my mother is ADD and my youngest son was diagnosed AD/HD and on meds.

I felt pretty good, though, because I almost always score very good on tests, typically over 90% so I was glad to see I’m still good at tests.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)