Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Severe PMS

Severe PMS2011-07-06T14:12:46+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Scattybird
    Participant

That’s fantastic Carrie. Sounds like you’ve found the answer.

I am just relying on it all stopping soon. Bring on the menopause! (Apols to those having problems at that time.)

REPORT ABUSE

soniag72

Hello, I’m new here, and instead of reading the entire thread, I wanted to share my experiences and solutions to PMDD, I apologize if I’ve reiterated what others have said.

I lived with PMDD without knowing what was wrong with me for 35 years. The feeling of wanting to hurt someone was an empty space in the middle of my body waiting to be filled with rage.

Everyone in my family was afraid of it. I finally got diagnosed with PMDD and prescribed Prozac to be taken only on the days of struggle, this works wonderfully when I forget to eat green.

As long as I intake daily green food of any sort, I found ALL of my symptoms to be less… including the sore boobs, cranky tears and rage. It’s been awesome, and I’ve continuously tested the theory, because with ADHD I am constantly forgetting to eat/drink green.

~Peace and good luck.

Sonia

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

I’ve found that isoflavones (the hormone-mimickers found in soy and certain other plants) helps, too.

I’ve been taking Promensil (clover isoflavones), drinking miso soup, and eating lots of raw unsalted almonds, for several months now, and it does make a difference.

Though I still need to take ibuprofen, I don’t need to take nearly as much as I used to.

REPORT ABUSE

blackdog

Don’t have time to read all of this right now, but I definitely wish I had known some of it years of it when it would have been more beneficial. My symptoms aren’t so bad now. But greens and soy never hurt anyone. Well, you know, unless they were allergic.

Yeah, its bed time. Definitely bed time.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)