Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Sheesh!

Sheesh!2010-12-12T07:56:27+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just took the virtual test for the first time. I came out 8/9 for both. Unfortunately, I was laid off from work awhile back and no longer have medical coverage. Wondering about how to afford getting a diagnosis and help.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

DerrickB1…..I am sorry you were laid off your job while being challenged by health issues. There may be free or community sponsered clincs where you live. Try calling your local town or city office and ask for direction and help

We go to Doctors and such for knowledge and understanding, I encourage you to keep seeking online, in the library and any other way you can. You may find support groups in your area that can assist in your search. Knowledge is powerful

I cannot hear all your words. It is more than you shared I know. Keep seeking …..and sharing. Support will be there, do not give up

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks very much for that. I am thinking that it might be worth paying for anyway. I’d like to get a formal diagnosis. I’ll check out Doctors now and appreciate your help. All the best, -Derrick

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)