Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

SICK OF BEING BULLIED BY DOCTORS

SICK OF BEING BULLIED BY DOCTORS2014-11-14T22:23:56+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Angry SICK OF BEING BULLIED BY DOCTORS

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sammy818

Hello everyone, I have been watching videos and checking this site every so often when I need to giggle and not feel so alone….so I decided lets join! I have been in search of a doctor who will see me as a person and not a piece of paper. Someone who will listen. I wrote everything I had to say down how my life has been unmanageable and needing help that the meds I am on just aren’t doing anything. I go in feeling strong and excited I made myself more clear and I am ready for solution’s. BOY WAS I WRONG……Now, I know my life is full of stress and chaos and so called “normal” people as he said would have a hard time with the stresses in my life. However!! does not mean you get to act like my adhd is not real and also treat me like a drug seeking addict. I have worked hard to be the person I am today! I have files of things I have done in the past doesn’t mean that is who I am. I am a survivor and a very loving single mommy of two and student doing it all on my own NOT an addict terrible person I was made out to look and feel like. The worst part is I sat there not able to say anything and now playing over and over in my head how inappropriate most of his comments were, and winking!!! what doctors winks three times in moments that don’t make sense what so ever!!!!! I have never left the doctors feeling so horrible about my life and what I was doing. When in reality I was just bullied(talked to my therapist for an hour about it as well she pointed it out) Bullied by a doctor…..the worst feeling ever.

REPORT ABUSE

moonshadow

Just  want to say, I KNOW the feeling sooooo much. ….

My heart to you.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)