Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Singles with ADD

Singles with ADD2010-05-05T03:37:06+00:00

The Forums Forums For The Non-ADD Other Singles with ADD

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Donna Jean

This may sound crazy, and I’m OK with that…..now. I would like to meet other single people with ADD, to go bowling with, or a movie, or just coffee. I am not interested in getting married ….again lol, now I am ready to enjoy good times.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m single and have ADD. Don’t know if you live in my area or not.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wish there had been such a group when I was 20-30 years old. Damn, that would’ve been FUN!

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

It would have been fun… People showing up on the wrong day, at the wrong time, in the wrong place…

REPORT ABUSE

Donna Jean

I live in Guelph, I like to work out, love the outdoors and I laugh a lot. I have a job that is suited to my wild and crazy personality and I would like to go bowling sometime.

REPORT ABUSE

Shadow Nexus

I live in CA, USA. I’d love to meet fellow ADHD persons. See my convention post.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fun? I’m not sure. I’m inattentive subtype, and pre diagnosis, I dated a hyperactive subtype, also pre diagnosis. Hyper was diagnosed first, and suggested it to me

Hyper is a great person but he was constantly interrupting me, and of course, I forgot what I was going to say. This left us both frustrated. Hyper could not sit still, which resulted in all kinds of “interesting” attention getting behavior.

Just sayin’…

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)