Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Skoach – Web-Based Planning Tool by Kathleen Nadeau PhD

Skoach – Web-Based Planning Tool by Kathleen Nadeau PhD2012-02-19T14:46:34+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Organizing & De-Cluttering Skoach – Web-Based Planning Tool by Kathleen Nadeau PhD

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just found this planning tool at http://skoach.com/adhd

It was developed by an ADHD authority who has written books on managing ADHD

Has anyone else hear of it? Would be interested in other peoples comments on the system.

There is free 14 day trial that I am trying. It also exports to Outlook 2007

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

I did try it a couple of years ago. I think the interface is ok from what I remember but mostly I found it a pain because it is web based. Too easy to procrastinate. I ended up with a paper based system instead since there’s no potential for out of sight out of mind issues which plague me.What do you do if you are somewhere without an internet connection? I guess if you are good about keeping abreast of your computer based system then it’s ok. Me …not so much!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your input

Good point about being web-based. The iCal is supposed overcome the web connection, but any updates have top be done on web at Skoach site

It is version 2.0 which is an upgrade from the one you used. I plan on using the iCal function which allows yôu to load your calendar into Outlook 2007

It also syncs to blackberry, iphone and android phones.

I am not good with paper so I will try it for the trial period

Will post back my experience

REPORT ABUSE

nellie

I just had a look at their site, looks like they’ve updated it as well as having an iphone app now. I would be tempted but I think I need to actually write stuff. I like the commitment bar feature they have which I don’t remember that from the other version. Will look for your review when you complete the trial.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)