Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

So tired……

So tired……2010-03-19T14:59:16+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community So tired……

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ever since the Daylight savings change, I have been extremely tired and unmotivated. Seems like my meds, Dexedrine and Strattera, are not working or are working in reverse. More caffine isn’t helping either. Anyone else experiencing this?

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

It always takes me a couple of weeks to adjust to the time change. And that’s just one hour ahead or back. Just imagine the fun I have with jet lag!

REPORT ABUSE

Saffron

Crazy how our energy levels are so much more prone to extremes than non-ADDers. Doesn’t take much to throw us off. I’ve found it really hard to spark up my drive lately, and have resisted temptation to add onto my med dose. I know that the next time something feel-good happens, it will probably jump-start my energy again. Always seems to happen that way. Hope you get your groove back soon!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

These last few weeks have made me question my meds. Mainly because I don’t have the patience to wait, and let myself adjust to the time change. Warm weather means more exercise, time to get out and get the blood flowing.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Get a light machine that simulates the sun. It also acts as a stimulant and helps energize you in the morning. Ice cold water in your shorts does that too (wives can be so cruel).

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have replaced the light bulbs in my bathroom with bulbs that simulate sunlight. I does help. I know that this may seem a bit crazy (can I say that here), but read my reply to Strattera in the Medication section. After doing a lot of reading, I suspect that it may be that I am reacting differently to the generic Dex tablets that I had been prescribed. I am now taking the brand name dex spanules and dropped the Strattera and things seem to be going better……so far.

REPORT ABUSE

Saffron

*LOL @ Dr J* :D

REPORT ABUSE

Bettyboo

Now that’s funny…Dr J.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)