Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Still in denial

Still in denial2011-03-11T02:50:33+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! I Suspect I Am Still in denial

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

All i can say is i am in Denial Denial Denial!!! My grades were decent as a child. Doesnt that count me out???? 😯

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nope! My grades were great, graduated with honours (honors- for our American friends). You can be ADD/ADHD even with decent grades.

BTW, I see ADDers at school with low grades, high grades, learning disabilities and no learning disabilities. We also come in all shapes, sizes and colours (again, for our American friends- colors), and best of all, different personalities.

Welcome to our special ‘club’. We are a special group!!

😆

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Talk about being special. My husband tells me i am special all the time!! He says i have too much energy for him. He is my personal wallet, key, bank card, license, mind finder.!!!

Thanks.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi MRSM2003 denial denial denial eh…….hmmmmm maybe… try diagnosis, diagnosis, diagnosis. That’s the only way to know,. There are many, many of us on this site who feel ADD ( visualizing random brain processing) is not a sentence but a tremendous gift. There are many many for whom this brain process has provided a tremendous life and in-site, wonderful careers and advantages that the linear compartmentalized folks (left brainers) can’t begin to fathom.

Have a look around the site you will find amazing stories….true others have a hard time but isn’t that true in all aspects of life???? I urge not to jump to conclusions… there is a wonderful quote I live by.

“Two men looked out from their prison bars…….one saw mud……one saw stars.”

toofat

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)