Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

still nothing happens!! Switch to 30mg xr from 20 mg xr

still nothing happens!! Switch to 30mg xr from 20 mg xr2013-01-14T22:23:54+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Adderall XR still nothing happens!! Switch to 30mg xr from 20 mg xr

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

thisguy

First I’d like to say that before i got prescribed adderall, an  acuaintance of mine gave me some 30mg addy’s,  only 1 per script. And they worked great!!! I never felt like that. I actually spoke to people and had conversation.

my doctor up me to 30mg after she bitched and complained and said she wont do anything else after this.  Still no effect! absolutly no change at all what so ever.

The 20mg worked better but there was barely a difference from what i can tell.  Why is this and why does god hate me?

REPORT ABUSE

thisguy

oh, also these 30mg are dextroamphetamine which is D-amp

The 20s were amphetamin which i think is I-amp

REPORT ABUSE

Amy

Are they generics?  Sometimes generics don’t work as well or work differently than the name brand.

REPORT ABUSE

thisguy

the 20mg says W/F which is western family

The 30 mg actually doesent say much of anything

Both say MI-AMPHET  Myocardial infraction is what came up in google

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

You were taking a HUGE risk in getting Adderal from “an acquaintance”.  Especially one who called them “Addy’s”, which is the street-name for Adderal.

First, Adderal is a controlled substance, and, in some places, you need to have a prescription for it on you at all times, in order to be able to carry it.  If a cop had stopped you, you’d have gone to jail.

Second, by not getting it from a legitimate pharmacy, you have no way of knowing whether it’s real or counterfeit.  Counterfeit drugs can contain anything, in any amount.  Could be a sugar pill, or could be toxic.

Right now, it sounds like you need to find a new doctor, who has some expertise with mental health issues.  Don’t be afraid to go to the Emergency room.  That’s the fastest way to get seen by a psychiatrist.

REPORT ABUSE

thisguy

They were real, I doubt they know hot to make them little beads.  I did infact switch doctors, my first appointment is the 22nd

REPORT ABUSE

Amy

This might help to see if they are generic or not:  http://www.drugs.com/pill_identification.html

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

You’d be surprised how perfectly a counterfeit drug can be made to look like a real one.  Even some pharmacies have been fooled into stocking what turned out to be counterfeit (and useless) drugs.

A “myocardial infarction” (not “infraction”) is a heart attack.  Adderal raises your heart rate, so the “MI-” on the pill does *not* refer to “myocardial infarction”.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)