Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

struggling to collect thoughts

struggling to collect thoughts2010-04-20T16:06:23+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Other struggling to collect thoughts

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

i am sttruggling today to collect thoughts i am trying to write them down on my new computer i have a meeting and i am not worried about the meeting i am worried it will come out wrong so i am trying to gather my thougths to walk into the meeting and have it explained in a clear consciese way i am worried about this and then once again come out wrong i am happy with my computer but now i wonder about phone for later due to the fact i feel poor i need to explain to people and i feel frustation overwhelmed and fatigue from trying so hard at trying to gathr my thoughts this morning anyways i will let you go thankyou once again for listening

REPORT ABUSE

veronica

there was this article my friend posted on FB about why we “choke” when under a lot of pressure. i found it interesting.

http://scienceblogs.com/cortex/2010/04/dont_choke.php

anyhoots, well it’s nice to see that you purchased a new computer. becoming organized takes time… like a previous poster had mentioned in another one of your posts. just take it a day at at time, a task at a time. hell, it’s still a work in progress for me and i’m learning new ways of making my simpler every day.

(((hugs))) and good luck with everything.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)