Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

.Struggling With Living The Best Life Possible!

.Struggling With Living The Best Life Possible!2015-01-31T12:48:19+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Ups and Downs .Struggling With Living The Best Life Possible!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lovelylianneg

Hello 🙂

As many of you probably experience, life has been a bit of a roller coaster. Ideas that don’t go anywhere, dabbling in everything possible, feeling scattered, lost, confused, frustrated!!! I was diagnosed with ADHD at 18 and have been trying to become structured ever since. I am 36 now and desperately want to get ahead. I have many interests but have troubles following through and keeping things going. I wrote a blog recently and thought I’d share it with you all in hopes someone can relate to these struggles. I love life and just want to live it to the fullest! Present and happy!

http://liannehaveyouever.blogspot.ca/2015/01/have-you-ever-lived-your-best-life.html

hope you have an amazing Saturday!!!

Lianne

REPORT ABUSE

ramblinon

@lovelylianneg

I am an instructor that works with adults in the work environment and it’s almost perfect for me…plus I own the corporation so no one can fire me now!! Haha

I get my creative rocks off by creating the programs, I can engage people to sell it, and get to control how much I work by myself (home office) or out there in the marketplace.

I don’t know if this sort of work has ever crossed your mind but all you need to do is find a topic that you are passionate about and become a knowledgeable expert on the topic. For me I went back to night school to get a college certification in my topic of choice….occupational health and safety.

Just a thought

Ramblin On

REPORT ABUSE

lovelylianneg

Hello Ramblin On!

That’s amazing!!!!! And yes…you’re totally right and that’s what I’ve been working on. What gets in the way is my time urgency and my age and the thought that I’ll never be able to master something in time for me to be in a comfortable position in life. And my confidence gets in the way.

I’m in a band and I’d like to learn an instrument, but again the same train of thought of the time urgency. I need to just relax hahaha and just do it!!!

I appreciate your advice and time in writing this message. Thank you and congrats on your own accomplishments!

Lianne

REPORT ABUSE

blackdog

@lovelylianneg

I can relate to what you are feeling. I have always felt the same way, like there just isn’t enough time, I’m too old now, I’ll never be able to learn what I need to, never be able to succeed…. And I have always felt that way, even when I was young.

I want to be able to do it right now! I don’t want to have to wait, to take a course that will take up two years of my life. I don’t have two years! I can’t afford to lose that much time. I’m already too old now!!!

But you’re only going to get older. If you don’t start now, then when? The longer you put it off the older you get and the closer you get to where you really won’t be able to do it. Trust me, you don’t want that. It’s better to at least try than to sit around wishing you had.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)