Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Thanks Dr. J. for the diagnostic…

Thanks Dr. J. for the diagnostic…2009-12-22T17:02:47+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Excited/Relieved Thanks Dr. J. for the diagnostic…

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

and that was the first day of the rest of my life…

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck my friend.

Get your doctor to begin your journey.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I second that: Good luck! ^^

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dr. J. After taking the test, I knew that it was time to see my doctor. I had actually been diagnosed before as a child. But no treatment options were pursued. My mother felt that with enough training, discipline and willpower I could overcome my behaviour. Now she just curses me for being too much like my Dad, who let her down so many times. I had felt like a huge disappointment all the time for things I couldn’t control.

After completing the online assessment, one thing I noticed is that of the 18 points, not only did I have 16 of them, but 14 of those were things that I had been reprimanded for at work. I have an appointment this week to see my doctor, and I have come out of the ADD closet to my boss. She didn’t know, and I could see the relief and understanding in her eyes. I was starting to worry I would get fired again, but now, she is researching what tools and supports the company has for someone in my situation. Thank you so much, this is a real beginning for me.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)