Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

The College Final Exam Dream

The College Final Exam Dream2011-03-15T04:51:44+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Odd Symptoms/Behaviours/Signs The College Final Exam Dream

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hans

I thought it might be interesting to hear about recurring exam dream from others also.

I have ADHD and 67 years old yet I can still dream about not being able to find the class room for the final exam. I have not opened the book and completely unprepared. It goes without saying in the dream I say ‘ I can’t believe i’ve done it again.’ I tell my wife and she laughs -she has heard it so often.

Flunked out twice finally graduated after military service and became Engineering Honor Society member.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

That recurring dream was a common to me. I had misplaced my diploma and the dreams did not stop until I found it! I am also 67 and just last month I ordered my transcript to clear up my memories of how well or how bad I did. It finally came and it proves that I got my degree and graduated. My ADHD causes my dreams to be very vidid and in full HD color. They provide me with another life that I ofter confuse with my current life. It is like I am living another existence.

Important thing is that your wife laughs, mine did not and left me after 49 years.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds awfully familiar to me too, but mine is a bit different. I have it quite frequently, at least once a month or so for the past 5 years or more. In my dream I realize suddenly that it is final exam time for a certain class, and I have not even attended it once! My dreams are usually EXTREMELY vivid and the terror I feel in this dream at the realization of my impending failure is very real. Then I wake up and spend the next several minutes staring at the ceiling convincing myself that no I never failed any classes in college and I have the diploma to prove it.

REPORT ABUSE

cockerill09
    Participant

Oh my god! That’s strange! I don’t want to have these dreams when I am old. I really want to clear my law exam in the very first time. I am preparing very hard for it and have also joined the New York Bar Exam Course. I know I going to make it this very time.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)