Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

The Davinci Method?

The Davinci Method?2010-03-14T19:25:11+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Other The Davinci Method?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone read it yet?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

“The Psychoactive Sound Suite let’s you change your brain state at the touch of a button.” okaaaayyyyy

I had to Google this, and as soon as the site page opened my Spidee Senses immediately went up. I don’t know if I would spend the money, even with my impulsiveness. They do list all the “famous” people with ADD/ADHD, but I think you could probably find all the information contained in that book right here on this site. I’ve got “Think & Grow Rich” right beside me on my bookshelf, and I didn’t even fiinish it. (That probably doesn’t surprise anyone here) :))

And them using the “DaVinci” word??? I don’t know …..

Anyone else?

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

REPORT ABUSE

Ivriniel
    Participant

Anybody who lists “famous dead people who had condition X” makes me suspicious. Doctors have a hard enough time teasing the symptoms of ADHD out from other similar conditions when the patient is sitting in front of them. For example, I have been diagnosed with an LD and ADHD, and my Psychologist told me that it’s very difficult to tease out how much of my executive function issues are related to the LD and how how much is related to the ADHD.

At best, I find that sort of thing as a sort of annoying pep rally. At worst, its a way for some people to minimize the effects of a condition. “Look, Einstein had LD/ADHD/No Fashion Sense/Etc just like you, and he revolutionized physics! Surely if he could do that, you can balance your chequebook!”

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)