Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

The "search" feature is HERE. but it really means so much more than just SEARCH

The "search" feature is HERE. but it really means so much more than just SEARCH2011-03-18T13:41:48+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Other The "search" feature is HERE. but it really means so much more than just SEARCH

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

As one with ADHD I am truly thankful for the crew at totallyadd.com Thank you for working so diligently to make this happen in a timely matter. I am sure there may be kinks along the way but just you acknowledging the thoughts and ideas of ADDers is awesome. Thank You! As far as my other idea of you being able to send me some cold hard cash via a new link. I will be waiting impatiently for you to get that going… Can U please put Bill on that right away….

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Totally Add,

For the record… I already used the “search” feature and the relevant information that was retrieved from a posting over 4 months ago “Priceless”. I never would have found it otherwise due to my inpatient tendencies… So again, in my oh so humble and honest opinion it is a great feature!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

How do I use the search feature?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mrs HP.

On the “forums” home page you will see a box marked search on the right side kinda near the top. Enter a keyword(s) and hit enter and it will bring up posts with those key words in it… Example i Entered “short term memory” and posts that had those key words in there text came up on the screen starting with one app 4 months ago. Instead of reading all the posts i can search just for specific topics or interests I have…

hope this helps

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Uh oh, Great! I think I am hooked on the new “Search” feature

REPORT ABUSE

Dennis

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I appreciate you effort!!!

Q. How do you keep ADHDers from being distracted away from TotallyADD?

A. Add a ‘Search’ feature!

Thanks Again!!!

Dennis

Ridiculously Happy

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)