Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

The Wandering Mind

The Wandering Mind2012-11-02T00:30:35+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Sad The Wandering Mind

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

MWho23…….I believe, often a concept, trait, or behavior, is labeled (judged / determined) simply by the words used to describe it.

Wandering for instance…..can be a negative descriptor, describing one’s lack of focus, or, inability to stay on task….while meandering/considering, seems to create the impression of a person engaged in an intellectual thought process…….the weighing of pros and cons of a topic…..the process of “thinking it through”….investigating, or looking for or, at, all of the potential connections or outcomes. Due diligence, I think they call it!!!

Some people tend to jump to conclusions about others……..without all of the information….or asking for clarification…..thus judging. Often these snap conclusions or judgement are less than accurate……but difficult to change….once the door is closed.

Often I will find it takes time, at times days for an answer to show up, not always but sometimes, sometimes is comes instantly……for me, an answer can reveal it’s self at the oddest times…..right in the middle of a totally different conversation or activity, sitting watching TV……..is it wrong….weird….stupid……I don’t believe so …….it is just the mechanics of my thought processing. I’m very comfortable with it all, as for what others think…..why would I care….to what end????

Just my experience……

Toofat

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Shit!!! A thought so nice it printed twice…..hahahahahaha…..doh!!!

Toofat

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Hey Robbo – thanks for your kind comments. You’re a great guy you know….and thanks for your insight too Toofat.

Robbo – If you’re lonely that’s sad. It’s good to open up sometimes – we can be surrounded by people and still feel lonely if we don’t connect – it’s important to connect to stay sane, so a few good friends are more important than loads of folk you can party with. And you’re right – self compassion is good. :)

REPORT ABUSE

allan wallace

Gah, there’s so much guff on TV at the moment. I just detest shows like Big Brother, X Factor, and all those other ‘reality shows’….just utter rubbish.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)