Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Therapist reccomendation in Northern California?

Therapist reccomendation in Northern California?2011-03-14T01:27:55+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Need Help! Therapist reccomendation in Northern California?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seeking someone to assess and diagnose my husband…my history with my own treatment for ADD for the last 15 years through Kaiser here has been lacking at best. Hoping to find someone outside of that system who comes highly recommended.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am in the same boat. I am in Sacramento and have Kaiser who seems to believe that this is a BS issue. They always diagnose it as Anxiety or Depression. I have asked a few times and they won’t even give me a test for ADD. I posted for help and the user JimC pointed out that I should google “ADHD therapists/diagnostics in Sacramento” and I would find several qualified people. You should do the same for where you live.

I am going to start calling today and if I find someone good I will let you know. I have lived with this for years and I am so frustrated because I have been multiple times and asked point blank about it and have been ignored like I don’t know what I am talking about.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)