Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

There ANy Executive Function Disorder (EFD) Expert Online I can Contact?

There ANy Executive Function Disorder (EFD) Expert Online I can Contact?2014-10-22T16:10:19+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! Finding Help There ANy Executive Function Disorder (EFD) Expert Online I can Contact?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

noitartst

I’m having trouble finding any where I live, in Puget Sound.  Are there any online, that I can talk to?  I’m EFD, and I need to develop a plan going forward.

I’ve long been defined as having Aspergers, but being diagnosed with EFD means more, because it explains that core problems, primarily my inability to function, despite my intellect.  I was diagnosed with ADD as kid before the focus shifted to my Aspergers, but that was  mistake, I tell you, because that line would have led to EFD, in all likely hood.

Twenty years spinnin’ wheels.

REPORT ABUSE

shutterbug55
    Participant

Try Dr. Snyder at Group Health Psychiatric or Dr Morris in Bellevue, WA. If they aren’t experts, they are professional enough to say so and give you a good referral. Good luck.

REPORT ABUSE

noitartst

Thank you; what are their first names, though?  I’ll look them up, but I wish you’d included them, including where Dr. Snyder’s office is at.

All the same, thanks.

REPORT ABUSE

shutterbug55
    Participant

Hello noitartst,

I think Dr. Snyder’s first name is Arlan. I tried looking him up in the Group Health directory, and couldn’t find him. Their office is still located downtown seattle, in what I call the “Piano” buildings. They are silvery white, with black keys on the sides. Across the street from the downtown REI store. Directions and contact information is in the Group Health web site.

Dr. Tasha Morris.  Bellevue. I think there is another in Seattle, but that isn’t the right one.  The one you want is

2820 Northup Way Suite 105
    Bellevue, WA 98004

I couldn’t find a phone number for her office.

Hope that helps.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)