Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Thread still not opening

Thread still not opening2012-05-27T15:43:21+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? Other Thread still not opening

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Robbo

I posted on a thread last week, the one about threads not opening. Then after I posted on it. It didn’t load!. I just tried it again. This one http://totallyadd.com/forum/topic.php?id=2603 And now that one is still not opening. I clicked on “Got Feedback” and reported it last week, but I’m starting to feel like a chronic complainer. This is not the first time. In fact it’s just one of many. Anyone else getting fed up with this bug? I know it’s not just me cuz I’ve read about plenty of others having the same problem. Also with pages not completely loading, and the bottom part where we can add a reply not showing up at the end of the thread.

That’s a small part of why I haven’t been here much. I don’t like it when I can’t check back to see if anyone I’m talking to has something to say. I don’t feel like I can depend on this web site any more. Fortunately I’m not suffering as badly as a lot of the people who are still new here, and the people who are still not getting the right treatment and/or medication. There’s other web sites, but I like this one the most. I feel like I’ve invested a lot of time and effort only to just end up frustrated half the time I come back here. There are at least 5 different threads that haven’t loaded for more than a month.

How are you guys dealing with this?

Good luck you guys.

Robbo.

PS. now this this new thread has loaded, by me clicking on the link from my profile, I found that this one http://totallyadd.com/forum/topic.php?id=2603 did load, but didn’t load all the way, that’s the 2nd to the last thread I posted on listed on my profile pages. My post didn’t show up. There’s a third one too.

do I dare try that one? I’m not in a grumpy mood, mebby I should try it while I still have a good attitude, huh?

5-27-12

PPS nope the 3rd one didn’t load. http://totallyadd.com/forum/topic.php?id=2598 Hopefully this will all load and whoever is in charge of fixing this will take a look at my profile and realize it’s not my computer, but this web site…

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

Perhaps the problem is related to gloabal warming or gamma ray bursts. 🙄

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

I feel your pain Robbo – I responded to your post and I can’t see either your post or my response now.

Kc has a good point. All this sun spot activity recently could have disrupted it…. Alternatively the thread might have ADHD and is just distracted, or maybe just procrastinating – afterall why load up now when you can do it tomorrow. I have some sympathy with it – sometimes I don’t feel like loading up, sometimes I only half load. But the meds are helping. I hope I don’t become tolerant to them – got to worry about something I suppose! Just increased my dose and it works much better. But…. Anyway, the threads might start to work properly again.

Stay cool in the mean time.

:)

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

it’s makes sense, mebby totallyadd is suffering from a flare up. Haayyyy, I know!!!

Oh crap, it’s contagious!…… Ack!…

I bet that’s it. Invite all the critics in your life to come and read some of the threads. Mebby they’ll come down with a bad case of distracted eating and poke themselves in the lip with a sharp fork! haha. Wouldn’t that be great?!. Then the next time they try to be critical their mind will go blank! N they say Doh!, umm…

***crossing fingers***

That’ll teach em.

Huh?

REPORT ABUSE

Jimi

If you haven’t seen Ricks response yet, check it out here at the bottom of the page: http://totallyadd.com/forum/topic.php?id=996&page=2

Sorry for everything, but we are fixing it!

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

ouch! ouch!

That horses butt is bustin my gut!

***crunch crunch ugh, Ack!! ooophfff***

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)