Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Took a drug vaction

Took a drug vaction2014-05-21T17:37:08+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Other Meds Took a drug vaction

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

csteinke

So ya I need drugs! I just took a drug vacation for about a week and a half. The main reason was to switch from Vyvanse to Ritalin SR. However my plan was to see how I did without drugs at all and to see if it really made a difference. MAN IT DID EVER! I started the Ritalin today and I feel so much more focused than I did all week! Just to clarify, I have been on Vyvanse since I was diagnosed two and a half years ago. I have no other drug experience with ADHD before that. My friend told me she likes me better when I am not on my meds. I know what she means though, I am a lot more fun!! LOL! Too bad I need to act like a grown up :).

REPORT ABUSE

AbbyNormal

I’m on Vyvanse, too. Switched a couple years ago from Concerta. I’ve been wondering lately if I need to switch it up again. How does the Ritalin SR compare for you? Curious to hear a review.

REPORT ABUSE

csteinke

Glad you asked! I as just about to write a question on this forum. Not sure yet it’s only been four days since I started taking it BUT I notice I am clenching my teeth bigtime! and colours seem really vivid to me especially when I am outside. Not sure if thats the meds or not but kind of weird… Also having more trouble sleeping last couple of nights. Going to give it another week and see how it goes.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)