Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

totally regret that i trusted life and what journey i was given

totally regret that i trusted life and what journey i was given2011-05-08T01:44:41+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Stuck in Regret/Anger totally regret that i trusted life and what journey i was given

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

my life was full of rightness and beautiful events which in life can be up and downs. i regret that hatred and revenge has followed me towards this peaceful state and still racism and stereotyping continues to plague my encounter and fruitfull growth in this society of medicated citizens. American land of the free or freedom. never forgiven for mistakes that i presently must carry due to my adhd symptoms of being overwelmed by societies glutton of not living as all brothers and sisters we are under god and salvation that keeps me going from my deppression and anxieties. I tried so hard to love a soulmate in life but having to hopefully increase my knowledge of a forgiven person that i wish to continue educating my experience and fellow friends that i will give honor to my country my military brothers and hope for a growing economy and blessed life. I hope my ADHD can be control, coached, or specialized in a medicated and mediated way. i have experienced death and have been so heavily involved with my ever lasting forgiveness of my stupidity in acknowledging my mistake and having regret and sadness for my entire life. i wish life forgives me and trust my self

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

seems you are really in a bad place. it is hard to read your post. don’t be discouraged, try less hard and write about your ADHD experience, as a start, so we can start a conversation somewhere- you post is really too heavy. i have bee in such moments, long moments, so don’t take it the wrong way. just write some things down you are grateful for happy about and breathe. and then write more about yourself.

best, best!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)