Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Two 25 mg Adderall XR, two 40 mg Vyvanse…no effects….huh?

Two 25 mg Adderall XR, two 40 mg Vyvanse…no effects….huh?2011-11-06T08:45:09+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Vyvanse Two 25 mg Adderall XR, two 40 mg Vyvanse…no effects….huh?

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Strange, normally when I take a 25 Adderall XR I feel the effects and can study for hours on end…I was recently prescribed Vyvanse, but I still had some Adderall left, so i took one 25 mg XR at about noon…didnt feel much, so i broke open another 25 XR and ate half…still nothing..so i ate the other half (at about 3 PM)…about an hour later I still felt very below average effects. So I took a 40 mg Vyvanse. Felt more focused, but nothing special. So I broke open another 40 MG and poured half (20 mg) into a glass of water. Drank that, and about an hour later still nothing, so I took the other half….and I still don’t feel any effects! Not even average effects….very strange. I have a fairly bad cold (but not taking any meds for it except aspirin for headaches)…not sure if that could be an explanation. I ate normally today (about 4 meals) drank normal amount of liquids…pretty much a normal schedule. But all of a sudden I don’t really feel the effects of my add meds! Any opinions/suggestions would help. Thanks…by the way I know this sounds like I took a lot, but I really dont feel a single one of the symptoms associated with taking too much. PS. This is the most ive taken in one sitting, so its not like I have a tolerance for this level of meds. Thanks!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)