Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Vent on Headphones

Vent on Headphones2011-09-05T01:06:19+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Venting! Vent on Headphones

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

laddybug3

Okay, that does it. Headphones are driving me crazy. They are always around me, from home to trains. Worse is I can hear little whispers and static from those tiny things you put in your ears. Even the big round ones. Of course when I ask everyone to turn down their stupid little electronic things they all look like I am crazy. I hear that music static and people that I suppose are singing that I can barely make out. IT IS TOO LOUD!

When they do turn it down they look at me like I just ruined their little paradise. I am trying to read or do whatever I doing. Sorry for bothering you, go enjoy your annoying static-whispering-headphones. Oh, and you are making yourself go deaf, but hey, I guess that is okay. Then there will be no problem about headphones.

Thank you for reading my vent on headphones. I even have the big round ones that fit around your ears. Sometime I wear on the train and act like they are attach to the radio.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)