Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Victoreeeee!

Victoreeeee!2011-09-29T03:47:07+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Robbo

Hi gang, I’m new here. So this is my first post and I already forgot to use a word processor to edit out all the spelling n grammar mistakes that I (we?) can make. hehe, fortunately this forum already reminded me the right way to spell grammar. So I thing we’re on the right track. I don’t know how much time I’ll be able to hang out here, but I’m looking foreword to getting some help slowing down. It’s seems I have to travel at the freakin speed of light in order to keep up with this world as well as fix all the mistakes I make because I’m TRAVELING AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT! grrrr…

Slow down, yeah right… You try that! hehe.

It’s difficult to exercise a dry sense of humor online, but please folks whatever you do, don’t take me too seriously, kuz I don’t like to spel rite, and datz daT! hehe. hopefully there’s no spelling and grammar police here, if we do have some, it’s cool. I’m fairly easy to get along with. Sortof. well… hmmmm some people just plain get fed up with me, others, well they sure don’t get bored trying to get a word in edgewise if they hang out with me.

So I finally got past the registration process with some kind help through email from… Ratz, umm. The Team, some dude that digs Jimi Hendrix, Oh yeah!!! Jimi lol. Seriously, I checked my email to figure out the name of the person who helped me, couldn’t find it but remembered he liked Jimi Hendrix n that’s why he spells his name that way. I hope I fit in here. Fitten in doesn’t come easy to me. Us? Hmmmm spell check thinks the apostrophe should go after the n with the word doesn’t but it makes more sense like this DOES’NT, does it not? hmmm. I’ll look foreword to some goofy answers n more complaints about this stupid dang language we use.

Some days it just does not pay to get outa bed. (just a fun thing to say) unfortunately it’s sometimes true, huh? I sometimes go back to bed and literally start my day over again. That can help as long as I set my alarm…

Ah crap, I wanted to watch some Sandra Bullock movie at eight… oh well. mebby nex time.

Robert

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Robbo…….this is the Spelling Police…..we have had numerous reports that you have been intentionally mis-spelling words on an ADD internet site. The fine for that broach of protocol is $1,000.00… this fine will be levied immediately……you should receive your summons within 10 days. Enclose a check….no make that cash, small bills (non-sequential) to the address indicated in the notice.

Thank-you, and be informed that any further breach of the site’s spelling protocol will result in heckling and ridicule.

Thank-you

Dept. of the Spelling Police

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

AAACK! ohnoooooh. hehe

REPORT ABUSE

quizzical
    Participant

*laughing* Toofat, you are awesome! :)

Welcome, Robbo!

REPORT ABUSE

billd

Careful there robbo – seems some Europeans recently got cited for breaking the speed of light limit……………….

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

hehe, been reading a lot here. Wow, this freakin sux! huh? (ADD/ADHD I mean) I’m hoping to bring a few laughs into this camp. Fortunately ya all got some clowns already it seems. Imagine life without a sense of humor… Ack, dat’d be mizerable.

Can I open a tab Toofat? I jus got paid but need to pay off a couple other delinquent tabs. K? My broken kneecaps are just starting to heal.

I came up with a new idea to limit my time on the net. Just unplug my computer n when the battery runs out datz it man. Done! (or at least until it gets done recharging, and by then I’ll have forgotten to go back n finish what I was doing anyway/got sidetracked, etc. So let’s see. I got 42% left. Oh I know, I can tell you guys about the 72 question test the psychiatrist gave me. Someone already answered the questions! with little tiny dots! freaky huh? it looked like she [the brain doc.] made a copy of one that she thought was not filled out cuz the little dots were so dang tiny. I didn’t want to do it cuz I thought someone elves answers (funny correction from spell check huh?) Else’s = elves? with funny little green hats?… Hmm. Elves with ADHD, dang, I guess my problems ain’t so bad. Anyway I decided to ask a friend to ask me the questions and fill in the answers, it was too much fun. hehehe. My lady friend and I were cracking up just like the beginning of the “ADD and Loving It” DVD that I got from PBS. I finally wrote down the address to this site after watching it about the 8th or 9th time and agreeing to take notes at the advice of yet another lady friend. I took part of the test here, said yes to 9 out of 9 ?’s but the test didn’t go to the next part. I wrote a note to the staff about that, I said, Ha Ha! Real funny: make a potential ADDer wait for the next part of the test. (Just a tiny bit of Sarcasm) n then couldn’t get through the registration process. Wrote another note! and the staff helped me out a bunch. Cool huh? . whelp, 35% battery life left, guess I need to start proofreading. Wow! Pretty good, I’m done and still have 25%. I need to adjust the gazzillian play lists cuz they’re still not perfect. Especially because Best Buy had tons of cool CD’s on sale in a big bin for $4.99, Let’s have a mini contest, guess how many CD’s I bought? I got plastic BTW.

K That’s awl folks

Robert.

PS. I still haven’t finished taking the test to see if I really have adHd (yeah big ol freakin H!) That H man, it’s a bugger huh? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, couldn’t sleep well last night again. The psychiatrist wanted me to try Ritalin, but I wanted to wait, I’ve only talked to a social worker twice. The first time I was late so we litterally had 7 minutes! Lol (That’s a fun way to spell [litter ally], on purpose don’t count Toofee. Hehe. Do I get written up for goofen your name too? ***snicker**Chuckle*Laf*Laf** At’s about it, I think. Ack, 16% left, Hmm, mebby I’ll rethink this potentially Impulsive battery idea to keep me from writing too much. I’m already thinking about getting a spare battery…

PPS. Almost forgot I need to…

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)