Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Vyvanse Tollerance and Side Effects

Vyvanse Tollerance and Side Effects2012-08-24T19:52:10+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Vyvanse Vyvanse Tollerance and Side Effects

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m 18, weight 180 pounds and am in good shape. I was originally prescribed 40mgs of vyvanse but I build a tolerance to all drugs very quickly. I am now taking 200mg of Vyvanse daily and even that doesn’t work throughout the day but I don’t want to increase the dose because of the side effects. I’ having a tightness in my chest, chest pain (sometimes all over and sometimes on the left side from the front to my back), occasionally my heart beats out of rhythm, shortness of breath, and I stay up until 3 or 4 in the morning. I understand Vyvanse causes these side effects but what about the chemical makeup and the way it interacts with a persons body causes it? Is there anything I can do to prevent the side effects from happening (especially the shortness of breath and chest pain)?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m not a doctor but, have you noticed a change in your heart date or blood pressure? Does your Dr check that when you see him? Your symptoms can be serious. That dose may be to much for your heart. Make sure you talk to your Dr soon.

I have noticed that a bit too on my 60mg. And I’ll be taking top my Dr about it soon.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)