Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Vyvanse with Strattera

Vyvanse with Strattera2012-01-06T03:28:12+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Vyvanse with Strattera

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

My son has been on 30mg of Vyvanse and was introduced to 60mg Strattera about 4 months ago. Last week at his doctor visit they found his blood pressure was pretty high for a healthy 16 year old and he never had high blood pressure before. Anyone have any experience mixing Vyvanse with Strattera? Anyone have blood pressure issues with either of these drugs?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I have been on meds for high blood pressure since last January; since early Summer bp has

been down and it is fine now. I am 60 and and had heart problems, not sure about BP.

Diagnosed in August as ADHD with anxiety and depression, put on Wellbutrin and Strattera.

Gradually went up to 300 Wellbutrin and 80 Strattera, BP is fine.

No change in the ADHD .. distracted, impulsive, hyper, angry etc.

Having eye problems, ‘floaters’, so slightly on edge about that, BP is still fine.

Thing is .. we all react very differently to these ADHD drugs. Contact your pharmascist … they know drugs.

good luck

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting. My son was having eye problems and was also diagnosed as having floaters just 30 days after starting Strattera. Seems like too big of a coincidence. I wonder if there is a link between floaters and Strattera? Thanks.

REPORT ABUSE

William

Floaters are common amoung the aging. I have had them for years and I am in my mid 50’s.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)