Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Vyvanse XR

Vyvanse XR2011-01-01T19:41:03+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Vyvanse Vyvanse XR

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is anyone else taking this med? Although I like that it doesn’t wear off in the middle of the day (requiring redosing a few times daily), it seems like many of the symptoms aren’t well controlled. I still find myself blurting out things or spending money impulsively, unable to manage time well (get “stuck” on a task and can’t move on to another important project or appointment) and take FOREVER to get certain things done. I’m sure the problems I’ve had at work can be partially attributed to this…anyone else?

REPORT ABUSE

Orion

I just started meds about 4 weeks ago. I take Vyvanse. I am still in the “finding the right dosage” phase. So far, I’ve noticed that it does slow my mind down but I am still unable to manage time well at all. It lets me focus on the task at hand more readily but it also makes me blabber too much. So yeah, there are issues. I am still trying to figure out what exactly it improves, what it doesn’t and what other things are negatively impacted.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)